Date of birth
28 July 1965
- 1991- Weymouth Technical College: Architectural Stone Carving and Masonry City and Guilds
- 1986- North Staffordshire Polytechnic: History of Design and the Visual Arts B.A. Hons
- 1998- Saint Blaise Ltd, British Museum, London.: Stone Mason/Fixer and Carver.
- 1997- Cambridge Carving workshop Ltd. Stone World, Malaysia.: Stone Carver, banker Mason, Decorative Modeller.
- 1996- Salisbury Carving Studio, Private Commissions Undertaken.: Marble Masonry, Sculpture Restoration, Figure Modeller.
- 1995- Salisbury Cathedral Works Department Ltd.
- Banker Mason/Carver and Fixer.
- 1994- Studio Sem. Pietrasanta, Italy.
- 1991- Cliveden Conservation Workshop Ltd.:Specialist Sub Contractor. Stone/Marble Carver, Bank Mason/Fixer, Sculpture Restorer,decorative modeller.
Projects include 2000-2010
- Westminster Abbey Chapter House
- Arethusa Diana Fountain, Bushy Park.
- Hampton Court Palace
- Queen Eleanor Cross, Charing Cross
- St Bishoy Church, Margate
- St Martins in the Field, Trafalgar Square
- Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington
- Tate Modern. Southbank
- St Lawrence Church, Mereworth
- St Nicholas Church, Peper Harow Surrey
- Temple Bar. Paternoster Square
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London.
- St Barnabas Church, Pimlico
- Golden Cross House .South Africa House
- St Rapheal's church. Kingston Upon Thames
- St Mary's Church.Battersea
- The National Theatre, Phedre
- St Pancras Gardens, Kings Cross
- Bournemill, Colchester
- Richmond War Memorial
- Knebworth House
- Morden Hall
- Wellington Arch
- Nunhead Cemetery
- Lion Plaza
- Aspley House
- Mansion House
- Royal Exchange Heals.Department store .Tottenham Court Road.London
- Tower of London
- The Guildhall. London
- Christchurch. Foresthill
- West Norwood Cemetery
- Palace of Westminster
- Birmingham Town Hall
- St Clements church.Sandwich.
- Sir William Powell Alms Houses .Putney